The Adult Department offers a variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
- The circulation of a wide variety of books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines
- Wi-Fi and internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs. If we don’t have the resources you need, we can borrow them from other libraries.
- Homebound delivery service for patrons who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, or surgery. Call us at 740-622-0956 for more information about this free service.
Programs/Services for Adults:
- Book Clubs - Do you love to read and discuss books with friends? Join us for 'Bookmarked,' an interactive book club that meets the third Tuesday of each month. Monthly selections can be found in the Events Calendar. Books are available to pick up at the Main Desk of the Coshocton Public Library one month prior to discussion. For digital copies, check the Ohio Digital Library or hoopla.
- Public Technology Education - Struggling with a device? Need help with an app or software? Feeling comfortable with your device, but want to learn more about digital services/collection? Meet one-on-one with the library's Adult Services Manager. Please call 740-622-0956 to set up an appointment.
- Monthly Challenges - Adults can participate in challenges each month for a chance to win a prize. Activity sheets are available at the library or by printing them here.
- Special programs scheduled throughout the year - see the Events Calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs.
All of our programs are free and open to the public. For more information and to register for programs, please visit the Events Calendar. Subscribe to the library's e-newsletter to receive library news and events sent directly to your inbox.
- Adult Services Manager: Megan Baughman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Services Coordinator: Robbie Kehl, email@example.com
- Adult Services Assistant: Hailey Veal, firstname.lastname@example.org
For help locating library materials, please contact email@example.com or 740-622-0956.