No telephone requests are accepted.
- Please order no more than five items at a time.
- Each order should include your full name, a complete postal or email address, and any pertinent information.
- Any item on microfilm (including obituaries and probate court documents) may be sent to you by means of a PDF attachment to an email or by post. In both cases there is a charge of $3.22 (sales tax included). Should the item be more than fifteen pages, the cost is an additional 20 cents per page. Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, or PayPal.
- No telephone requests are accepted. Requests may be made:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via postal mail to:
Coshocton Public Library
Local History/Genealogy Department
655 Main Street
Coshocton, OH 43812
- All requests are answered in chronological order as they are received.
- Items in paper format (such as family and county histories) may be photocopied. The cost for this is 20 cents per page plus postage.
- The researcher may visit the Library in person. Copies on site are only 10 cents per page plus sales tax.
Karen Wright, Local History/Genealogy Assistant
Coshocton Vital Statistics
Starting Your Family History
Family History Index
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (A-G)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (H-N)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (O-Z)
Index of Jail Register
Index to Naturalization Documents
Our Genealogy Resources
Our Microfilm Resources
Index of Archived Clippings
Index of Guardian Bonds
Cosh Co Supreme Court 1814-1846
Probate Court Files
Coshocton Co Genealogy Society
GenWeb Coshocton County
The Ohio Genealogical Society
Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps