Coshocton Public Library COVID-19 Journal Project: Do you keep a personal journal? Or have you always wanted to? Now is the perfect time to give it a try! Journals are a great way to capture the important moments of your life, as well as the important moments in our collective history. The Coshocton Public Library would like to encourage Coshocton County residents of all ages to write down their thoughts, feelings, and experiences during these days of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our library has a wonderful Local History Room and we would like to create a collection (once we get back in the building!) of written reflections on this important historical moment. Instructions for contributing journal entries to the library will come later. For now, just start writing to create a valuable resource for future generations. Click here for some prompts to help you begin to tell your story.
No telephone requests are accepted.
- Please order no more than five items at a time.
- Each order should include your full name, a complete postal or email address, and any pertinent information.
- Any item on microfilm (including obituaries and probate court documents) may be sent to you by means of a PDF attachment to an email or by post. In both cases there is a charge of $3.22 (sales tax included). Should the item be more than fifteen pages, the cost is an additional 20 cents per page. Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, or PayPal.
- No telephone requests are accepted. Requests may be made:
- Via email to email@example.com.
- Via postal mail to:
Coshocton Public Library
Local History/Genealogy Department
655 Main Street
Coshocton, OH 43812
- All requests are answered in chronological order as they are received.
- Items in paper format (such as family and county histories) may be photocopied. The cost for this is 20 cents per page plus postage.
- The researcher may visit the Library in person. Copies on site are only 10 cents per page plus sales tax.
Karen Wright, Local History/Genealogy Assistant
Coshocton Vital Statistics
Starting Your Family History
Family History Index
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (A-G)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (H-N)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (O-Z)
Index of Jail Register
Index to Naturalization Documents
Our Genealogy Resources
Our Microfilm Resources
Index of Archived Clippings
Index of Guardian Bonds
Cosh Co Supreme Court 1814-1846
Probate Court Files
Coshocton Co Genealogy Society
GenWeb Coshocton County
The Ohio Genealogical Society
Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps