Request Guidelines (no telephone requests are accepted):
- Please order no more than five items at a time.
- Each order should include your full name, a complete postal or email address, and any pertinent information.
- Any item on microfilm (including obituaries & probate court documents) may be sent to you by means of a PDF attachment to an email or by post. In both cases, there is a charge of $3.22 (sales tax included). If the item is more than fifteen pages, the cost is an additional 20 cents per page, plus 7.25% sales tax. Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, or PayPal. Do not send cash.
- No telephone requests are accepted. Requests may be made:
- Via email to email@example.com.
- Via postal mail to:
Coshocton Public Library
Local History/Genealogy Department
655 Main Street
Coshocton, OH 43812
- Include self-addressed stamped envelope or email address
- All requests are answered in chronological order as they are received.
- Items in paper format (such as family and county histories) may be photocopied. The cost for this is 20 cents per page plus sales tax (and postage if mailed).
- The researcher may visit the Library in person. Copies on site are only 10 cents per page plus sales tax.
Karen Wright, Local History/Genealogy Assistant
Historical Newspapers Collection
All About Our County
Coshocton Tribune Archives
Coshocton Vital Statistics
Starting Your Family History
Family History Index
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (A-G)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (H-N)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (O-Z)
Index of Jail Register
Index to Naturalization Documents
Our Genealogy Resources
Our Microfilm Resources
Index of Archived Clippings
Index of Guardian Bonds
Cosh Co Supreme Court 1814-1846
Probate Court Files
Coshocton Co Genealogy Society
GenWeb Coshocton County
The Ohio Genealogical Society
Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps