The Adult Department offers a variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
- The circulation of a wide variety of books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines
- WiFi and Internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs. If we don’t have the resources you need, we can borrow them from other libraries.
- Homebound delivery service for patrons who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, or surgery. Call us at 740-622-0956 for more information about this free service.
Programs for Adults: All programs are currently being held virtually. Please see the events calendar for more information.
- Book Clubs—Do you love to read and discuss books with friends? The library offers two book clubs for adults of all ages. Monday Book Talks meets the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Books & Beyond meets the third Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Coffee Club—a group for Senior Adults 55+ that meets the second Monday of the month for enlightening programs, lively conversation, and of course, coffee.
- Public Technology Education - Struggling with a device? Need help with an app or software? Feeling comfortable with your device, but want to learn more about digital services/collection? Meet one-on-one with the library's Adult Services Manager. Please call for details.
- Monthly Challenges—Adults (18+) are invited to participate in monthly challenges for a chance to win a prize! Pick up the activities at the library OR print them at home using the following link: February Challenges.
- Special programs scheduled throughout the year - see the events calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs.
All of our programs are free and open to the public. For more information and to register, please see the events calendar.
Adult Services Manager: Megan Baughman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Services Coordinator: Holli Rainwater, email@example.com
Adult Services Coordinator: Robbie Kehl, firstname.lastname@example.org
For help locating library materials: email@example.com