The Adult Department offers a variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
- The circulation of a wide variety of books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines
- Wi-Fi and internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs. If we don’t have the resources you need, we can borrow them from other libraries.
- Homebound delivery service for patrons who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, or surgery. Call us at 740-622-0956 for more information about this free service.
Programs/Resources for Adults:
- Book Clubs - Bookmarked, an interactive book club for adults of all ages, meets the third Tuesday of each month. Monthly selections can be found in the Events Calendar. Books are available to pick up at the Main Desk of the Coshocton Public Library one month prior to discussion. For digital copies, check the Ohio Digital Library or hoopla. An online discussion board is available on Padlet.
- Public Technology Education - Struggling with a device? Need help with an app or software? Feeling comfortable with your device, but want to learn more about digital services/collection? Meet one-on-one with the library's Adult Services Manager. Please call 740-622-0956 to set up an appointment.
- Monthly Challenges - Adults can participate in challenges each month for a chance to win a prize. Activity sheets are available at the library or by printing them here.
- Special programs scheduled throughout the year - see the Events Calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs.
- Activity Kits for senior adults who may be experiencing cognitive decline and/or Alzheimer's or dementia.
All of our programs are free and open to the public. For more information and to register for programs, please visit the Events Calendar. Subscribe to the library's e-newsletter to receive library news and events sent directly to your inbox.
- Adult Services Department:
- Phone: 740-622-0956 ext. 114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Services Staff:
- Megan Baughman, Adult Services Manager | Email: email@example.com
- Robbie Kehl, Adult Services Coordinator | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hailey Veal, Adult Services Assistant | Email: email@example.com
For help locating library materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-622-0956.