Looking for an interactive book club experience?
Join the Adult Services Department for "Bookmarked," a book discussion program exploring fiction and non-fiction! Bookmarked provides a menu of participation options, allowing participants to choose their engagement level!
To participate, interested participants can:
- Attend Bookmarked either in-person or virtually. Bookmarked meets at 6:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month. In-person meetings will be held in the small meeting room at the Coshocton Public Library. To attend virtually, use this link: https://zoom.us/j/99269750909.
- Join the Coshocton Public Library's ongoing Padlet conversation. To join the conversation, click here: https://padlet.com/adultprograms1/eyesz6731bi2w1ms. To find out more about Padlet, or to create an account, click here: https://padlet.com/about. *Padlet is available as an app for Android, iOS, and Kindle devices.
- Participate in monthly gatherings and in ongoing Padlet conversations. For the most engaging experience, this option is recommended!
2022 Bookmarked Titles
- January 18: There There by Tommy Orange
- February 15: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- March 15: Dominicana by Angie Cruz
- April 19: The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
- May 17: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kasey
- June 21: The Martian by Andy Weir
- July 19: Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- August 16: Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World by William H. McRaven
- September 20: Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson
- October 18: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- November 15: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- December 20: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
Copies of selected titles will be available at the Coshocton Public Library one month prior to each Bookmarked virtual meeting date.
Participants may also borrow selected titles (availability may vary) using the Ohio Digital Library (Overdrive or Libby) and Hoopla, FREE digital library services to Coshocton Public Library cardholders.