Activity Kits available to checkout
A new special collection of activity kits for senior adults and their caretakers is now available at the Coshocton Public Library. While the kits are designed to accommodate seniors who may be experiencing cognitive decline and/or Alzheimer's/dementia, they have been developed to accommodate all adults.
Each kit includes at least one activity intended to support brain function, memory recall, and fine-motor skills, along with supportive literature for caretakers.
The themes of the kits include:
- Retro Entertainment
- Traveling the USA
- Colors of the World
Activity Kit Circulation Rules:
- Kits will circulate for 28 days and are not eligible for renewals.
- Kits are not eligible for holds.
- Kit quantities are not limited. Coshocton Public Library adult library cardholders may check out as many kits as they can transport/handle.
- Kits must be returned to the Coshocton Public Library, inside during operational hours.
- Kits will be available and loaned only from the Main Library in Coshocton to adults with a Coshocton Public Library card.
For more information, please stop in the library, call 740-622-0956, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.