Teen Art Competition
We know just how creative Coshocton teens are! Create a work of art that simply expresses how you see and/or feel in the present moment and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 3rd to be eligible to win a prize and have your work displayed on the Coshocton Public Library System’s Facebook page.
Any 7th-12th grade student in Coshocton County is eligible. One entry allowed per student.
How Do I Submit
Send your submissions to email@example.com. Included with your submission must be
- your first and last name,
- your age
- your preferred contact details – whether this be your email address or phone number.
Media Technique Requirements Any of the following may be used:
- Digital Illustration
- Photography (personal photographs are discouraged)
Participants understand that this competition is in no way sponsored or associated with Facebook.
All submissions must be original works and must comply with the content restrictions described below:
- Any sexually-explicit material
- Explicit language or content
- Images of violence or promotion of illegal activities
- Defamatory materials
- Tobacco, alcohol or drugs
- Real weapons of any kind
- Material that promotes discrimination
Winner Selection and Notification:
Each submission will be given a number and will be put on the Coshocton Public Library System’s Facebook page anonymously during the week of April 13-17th. Visitors to the Facebook page will be asked to “Like” the submission which most captures and moves them. Winners will be contacted by Coshocton Public Library staff. Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1st place a $50 Amazon gift card
2nd place a $25 Amazon gift card
3rd place a $15 Amazon gift card